Western Whips and Wheels Event
THE 2019 CALENDAR FOR THE YEAR
- 14TH – 15TH Back to Back at Donida
Poker Drive sponsored by Western Whips and Wheels
- Saturday, September 21, 2019
- Poker Drive at Brian and Karen Henschels
- 38424 Jefferson Scio Drive,
- Scio, OR
- 09:30 am – 3:30 pm
- Fee $45.00
- Includes haul in fee and 1 hand of Poker.
- Additional porker hands available at $10.00 per hand
- The 3 highest hands will receive a cash payout.
- Bring a sack lunch and Beverage.
- Water is available for horses, bring your own Bucket.
- Porta Potty available.
- HELMET and WHIP required when driving.
- Horses may not be tied to trailer when cart is attached and Horse is harnessed.
- There will be people available to head.
- Time Schedule: 10:00 am Poker Drive
- 12:00 – 1:00 Lunch
- 1:00 – 3:30 Derby
- AFTER Derby: Area is available to just go driving and have fun.
- QUESTIONS; Contact Ann Craig @503-930-5424 or by facebook.
- 5th ADT at Thomas Equestrian Center
- Month long Membership drive
- 8th WWW Annual Meeting at Hopkins Demonstration forest, 16750 S. Brockway Rd. Oregon City, OR 97045
- 12:00 Set Up,
- 1:00-3:00 Meeting,
- 4:00 – Clean-up
- This is a WWW event
OTHER SUGGESTED DRIVING OPPORTUNITIES:
Per Muffy Mackenzie Seaton: Thinking of giving a “learning camp” at my place in Sisters this summer. Anyone interested? I could house 5 horses.
2019 – 2020 Board of Directors
President: Alison Gilham (2 year term)
Vice President: Colleen Kuust (2 year term)
Secretary: Ann Craig (2 year term)
Treasurer: Becky Giacomazzi (conditional 1 year term; term ends Dec 31, 2019)
LINKS TO NW DRIVING CLUBS and Info
American Driving Society:
The Morgan Horse Club of Washington State:
Driving Clinic & Private Driving Lessons with Dallas Bolen:
https://mhcws.org/ or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Wine Country Equestrian Club
Letter from the Northwest Friesian Horse Club President: